Frankfurt am Main
- Shipment with GLS Parcel Service: orders under CHF 100 - CHF 20 shipping cost
- Shipment with forwarder: orders under CHF 400 - CHF 65 shipping cost
- Weights and dumbbells: orders under CHF 1000 - CHF 45 shipping cost
- For orders over CHF 400 we offer free shipping
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number with your order so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date)
- The return shipment is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
Punch to numbers, or even better: punch on command! The Sparring punching bag has numbered targets printed on it, which makes your workout even more exciting. This makes it possible for a workout partner to specify specific punch combinations, for example. It is also very good training for reaction, quick strength and precision. The Sparring punching bag is comprised of durable and strong professional nylon material and is 80cm long. 3..2..1……GO! The 10oz boxing gloves, which are included in the scope of delivery, are made out of skin-friendly PU material and are perfect for sparring training in your own home boxing studio! Comfortable cushioning is also great for harder punch combinations, and stitched thumbs and air holes help circulate air and absorb sweat.
The most important product information:
- Durable 80cm punching bag made out of tearproof quality nylon
- Targets to train your punch techniques
- Double stitching for more durability
- Robust workmanship
- Solid filling material for realistic sparring training
- Premium zipper
- 4 chrome-plated steel chains and stable mounting made out of quality steel
- Swivel for realistic evasive maneuver that keeps mounting from twisting
- Color: black
- One pair of 10oz boxing gloves, perfect for working with the punching bag
- Sweat-resistant material
- Pre-formed gloves
- Ergonomic comfort
- The cushioning does not slip at the point of impact
- Odor-resistant inner material Integrated air holes Stitched, strengthened thumbs that prevent sprained wrists
- Color: black
Boxing is the ideal sport for working your entire body and staying fit. Almost all of your muscle groups are worked, and your cardiovascular system is stimulated and strengthened. Boxing is a lot of fun. In addition to strength and endurance, boxing also trains your coordination, reaction, and speed. Like with other sports, a lot in boxing depends on your equipment. "Good material" means a "good workout", good protection, and a lot of fun while working out.
Boxing can have the following results:
- Improved coordination and punching power
- Improved endurance and coordination
- Muscle build-up, in particular the upper body muscles such as the shoulder, biceps, triceps and back.
- Development of an attractive V-shape
Not everyone has the time or desire to go to a boxing studio. A punching bag in your own home is the perfect alternative for training your coordination and punching technique. A workout with the punching bag increases endurance and the power of your punch. The benefit of having a punching bag is that it is very similar to working with a human opponent. You can practice all of the punch variations and combinations that you always wanted to try.
With the HAMMER SPARRING boxing set, you have the best equipment for getting started right with your boxing training. Tip: It is important that your boxing gloves properly encircle your wrists in order to provide the maximum amount of protection. We recommend tightening the Velcro after working out for a few minutes. In terms of harder training intervals, we recommend wrapping our wrists with additional bandages.
Set your watch for three to four minutes. This is how long each round will last. Start your workout with light kicks and punches on the punching bag. Imagine yourself fighting against a real opponent. Keep your head covered and avoid the swinging punching bag with evasive maneuvers. Try to working with the punching bag for at least four rounds (each 3-4 minutes).
The targets provide you with different training variations and number combinations. Right arm punch to 1, left punch 3, right punch to 2. Then left and right to 2, left and right to 1, left and right to 3, and so on. You should change the combination after each round. Have fun and be creative! It is important to remember that you should not just randomly choose the targets, but rather you should go about it systematically.
You should get used to the following sequences of movement and punching techniques over time:
starting position, sidestep, forward/backward movement, double coverage, evasive maneuver, left, straight, right straight, left upper cut, left hook to the body, left hook to the head, right, right uppercut, right hook to the body, right hook to the head. The exact description of these sequences of movement and technique can be found on our home page hammer-boxing.de.
Marke: HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: FINNLOPrivate use
Marke: FINNLO MAXIMUMPrivate use
Marke: HAMMER BOXINGPrivate use
Marke: INSPIRE by HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: SOLEPrivate use
Marke: AugleticsPrivate use
*Semi-professional use: For use in hotels, sports clubs, etc. - not in fitness studios
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.