HAMMER Store Munich
HAMMER Store Neu-Ulm
HAMMER Store Stuttgart
HAMMER Store Nuremberg
HAMMER Store Bremen
HAMMER Store Mannheim
HAMMER Store Wiesbaden
HAMMER Store Frankfurt
HAMMER Store Cologne
HAMMER Store Düsseldorf
HAMMER Store Dortmund
HAMMER Store Essen
HAMMER Store Hannover
HAMMER Store Berlin
HAMMER Store Hamburg
HAMMER Store Geneva
HAMMER Store Zurich
3 in 1 Set for Volleyball, Badminton
- Shipment with GLS Parcel Service: orders under CHF 100 - CHF 20 shipping cost
- Shipment with forwarder: orders under CHF 400 - CHF 65 shipping cost
- Weights and dumbbells: orders under CHF 1000 - CHF 45 shipping cost
- For orders over CHF 400 we offer free shipping
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number with your order so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date)
- The return shipment is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
3 types of sport combined into one set which can be built up and taken down in no time at all. The 3 in 1 set for volleyball, badminton and tennis by Hammer is incredibly practical and guaranteed fun for young and old alike. This set is perfect for a short match on the beach, on a court, in a garden or in the park.
The practical carry case which can also be used as the base for the net makes the set easy to store and transport.
Its telescopic net posts can be adjusted to the right height for every match. All you need to do now is attach the net and you are ready to play your first match. Attaching the net is very easy thanks to the stretchy post rods. Three U-shaped ground nails are perfect for anchoring the case/post base. This ensures a secure hold, even in wind and bad weather. The height you set the net to is dependent on which sport you are playing.
1. Fix the base in place using ground anchors.
Note: If you do not have the base on the ground necessary to use ground anchors, then the case can also be weighed down using sandbags or other heavy items
- 2. Place the net posts in the predetermined spaces on the base
- 3. The net posts should be adjusted to the length needed for the sport and the net pulled over
- 1 x carry case/post base (case dimensions: 85 x 33 x 15 cm)
- 1 x assembly instructions
- 1 x volleyball net (dimensions: 2.23 m net height x 3.10 m net length)
- 1 x badminton net (dimensions: 1.55 m net height x 3.20 m net length)
- 1 x tennis net (dimensions: 1.02 m net height x 2.50 m net length)
- 2 x telescopic net posts
- 3 x U-shaped ground anchors
Carry case/post base
The practical carry case doubles as a net stand.
(Beach) volleyball net
The net posts should be fully extended to play volleyball. That brings the net up to a height of 2.23 metres. This is the official net height for women’s volleyball. When fully extended, the volleyball net is 3.10 metres long.
The net post segments 1 and 2 should be pulled out for badminton. That brings the badminton net up to a height of 1.55 metres when perfectly extended. When fully extended, the badminton net is 3.20 metres long.
The net post segment 1 should be pulled out for tennis. That brings the tennis net up to a height of 1.02 metres and is 2.50 metres long when perfectly extended.
Marke: HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: FINNLOPrivate use
Marke: FINNLO MAXIMUMPrivate use
Marke: HAMMER BOXINGPrivate use
Marke: INSPIRE by HAMMERPrivate use
Marke: SOLEPrivate use
Marke: AugleticsPrivate use
*Semi-professional use: For use in hotels, sports clubs, etc. - not in fitness studios
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.