Frankfurt am Main
- Shipment with GLS Parcel Service: orders under CHF 100 - CHF 20 shipping cost
- Shipment with forwarder: orders under CHF 400 - CHF 65 shipping cost
- Weights and dumbbells: orders under CHF 1000 - CHF 45 shipping cost
- For orders over CHF 400 we offer free shipping
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number with your order so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date)
- The return shipment is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
Olympic bar in black
With the black Olympic bar you can also move heavy weights at home.
Heavy training at home
With the 220 cm long barbell bar, you can also perform an intensive barbell workout with the most effective fitness and weight training exercises professionally at home. Unlike other barbell bars, the Olympic bar black is made of durable quality steel and can bear a total weight of up to 700 kg. This allows even advanced athletes to perform effective training stimuli.
The barbell bar has a diameter of 50 mm at the disc holder and has a dead weight of 20 kg. This meets the Olympic standards for a barbell bar and guarantees the highest quality and uncompromising muscle building.
Uniform and joint-friendly training
The high quality ball bearings of the disc holders absorb the rotational forces and thus ensure a smooth barbell movement as well as a safe and joint-friendly workout.
Easy-grip surface with markings
The surface of the Olympic bar is especially grippy due to the high-quality grooves and offers you optimal grip - even during heavy training. The ring markings ensure that you always have full control over your grip width and ensure an even load.
Use Olympic weight plates with a hole diameter of 50 mm for training with the bar. For heavy exercises, a barbell rack with disc stand is recommended, as well as an additional weight bench for the bench press.
Dimensions and weight
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.